In this video Lane Carrick, Managing Director of The 86 Group, and Ron Skelton, host of How2Exit podcast discuss the current M&A market for small to medium-sized businesses.
Items discussed include:
- Definition of what exactly is a small or medium-sized business
- The challenges businesses that gross less than $1 M have at selling their business
- Type of financing and capital available for buyers
- Demand vs inventory in the M&A market
- Factors that make a business attractive to buyers
For more information on selling or buying a business, schedule a confidential consultation today! We are NDA ready.